Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 10, 2016

Fussy and Fancy Featured Guest Designer for Challenge # 165 "Anniversary or Wedding"


Hello once again!
********
 The Fussy and Fancy girls
are back to introduce
our very talented
Featured
Guest Designer
for our "Anniversary or Wedding" challenge!!
Hi, I'm Andrea Norris, unknown artist - Living in Leeds, Yorkshire in the UK.  I work full time as a Management Accountant and I'm currently working on 4 design teams.  I'm a dancer (Argentine Tango and Ceroc) and a competitive badminton player.  It's amazing that I've managed to squeeze drawing into my schedule as well as being an obsessive crafter and creator of cards.  I have no actual style as yet, but do love the unusual and quirky.  I may be known for producing cards in soft pastel colours.

I love anything arty.  I've always drawn stuff, for as long as I can remember.   In my younger days I sold a few water colour paintings.  I recently found mixed media which is a joy and love creating canvases with flowers.

I've had a battle with digital drawing for about a year and finally found some software I can gel with in January 2016.  Recently one of the challenge teams I worked on was short of a designer's images to create with so I drew some.  Then people kept asking me for my drawings.  So I thought what the heck let's open a shop and give something back to the crafting world, to the lovely ladies who have supported me on my journey.

Recently I've just started my own Facebook group SheepSki Designs where I hold challenges.  Things are growing slowly so I still manage to spend at least a little time with my hubby :D
Andrea x

And here is the gorgeous card that Andrea has created for us...
As Andrea hasn't yet drawn an "Anniversary/Wedding" digi for herself she has used this beautiful image from
Aurora Wings...
closer view...




Absolutely gorgeous Andrea!
Your colouring and shading is simply perfection...
the way that you have framed this beautiful image is stunning!!
Truly a piece of ART!!!

 Thank you Andrea for joining us our Featured Guest Designer at
Fussy and Fancy!!

********

For wonderful inspiration you really MUST pay Andrea a visit!!

Here are the links to Andrea's shop and Facebook pages...


xx Happy crafting xx





3 comments:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Beautiful wedding card your coloring is superb . Love the flowers along the side and the lace . Great design

Tone K. said...

wow....so beautiful! :)
Your details is just perfect and your motiv is so pretty! :)

Thanks for being a guest designer! :)

AndreaNorris said...

Thank you so much for having me ladies
Andrea x