Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 15, 2016

Fussy and Fancy Winners Challenge #160-"PastelColours"

Hello and
Happy Friday
Fussy and Fancy followers!
 
********
 
Thank you to everyone
that entered our
      Pastel Colours Challenge
Hosted by our very talented 
 Pat K!

********

We have lots of

WINNERS

to announce!

********

But first we would like to thank our wonderful sponsor...

The Paper Shelter
 
Veronica and Pedro have generously offered this
wonderful voucher from their shop!

 
Thank you both for your generousity!!
 
Using Random.org...
 
 
 
And the winner is...
 
 
 
Congratulations Zoe!
Please contact Sheryl
for your prize details
 
********

And now for our next Featured Guest Designer...

Using Random.org...

 
And the winner is...
 
 
Congratulations!
Please contact Sheryl
to sort out the details
for becoming
 Fussy and Fancy's
next
Featured Guest Designer!!
 
 
********


Now here are
Pat's
Top 5 picks
 
in order of entry...

#15 Pat P

#66 Wendy's Scrapworld
 
 
 
 
Congratulations to you all...
please make sure you grab our
Top 5 badge from the side bar!
 
********
 
Our current challenge is
 
and the Hostess is me
Beth 
It will run until midnight on April 21st (GMT)
We hope that you can join us!!
 
 
xx Happy Crafting xx
 
 
 
 
 

 

6 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Hi all thank you so much for for making my card a top 5, it is such a thrill and I am honoured, have grabbed my badge and my blog will wear it with pride.
Congrats to all the winners and other top 5 I am so pleased to be in such talented company

Thanks again
Hugs
Jacqui xxxx

Wendy Koorevaar said...

Hello!

Thank you very much for picking my card for your top 5! I am very happy and honoured.
Congrats to the other top 5 and winners!

Hugs,
Wendy

Pat said...

Many thanks for picking my card in your Top 5 and congratulations to all the winners.

Pat P xx

Ludkasz said...

Thank you very much!Only today I saw that I won the challenge. I am very happy!

Ola (Ikemo) said...

Thank you soo much and congrats to all winners :)

Karien said...

Hi,
Thanks for choosing my card as one of the top 5. I am honored!
Hugs
Karien