Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 8, 2016

Fussy and Fancy Challenge # 161 "Green and Pink"

Happy Friday
Fussy and Fancy followers!

*********
Our challenge for the next
fortnight is being hosted by me...
Beth

Hi Beth here!!
I have loved crafting for as long as I can remember...
my Grandma taught me how to knit when I was just little.
Next was crocheting...I taught myself...
then it was on to ceramics which I taught for many years!!
My best friend kept pestering me to scrapbook...
I resisted as long as I could but well you all know how addicting
this craft of ours can be!!!
Then of course the card making grabbed my heart...
I LOVE my embellishments and 3D projects...
as any of you who visit my blog will know...LOL!!!

********* 

Now before I get on with the introduction of our new challenge
the Fussy and Fancy Ladies have another announcement to make!!!

We are so pleased and excited to introduce our newest team member...


I hope that you will join us in a WARM WELCOME to our talented Jules!!
Our loyal followers will remember that Jules was our


for our "Shabby Fun Bingo" Challenge!!

We learned a little bit about Jules during that post
 and were treated to one of her
GORGEOUS cards!!!

Now any of you who have visited Jules will be familiar with her style...
we are SO EXCITED to be able to work along side this talented lady!!
Please pay her a visit and send along a warm Fussy and Fancy welcome!!

*********

Now onto to the challenge details for the next two weeks!!

I have chosen to go with a colour challenge...

Green & Pink

and...WELL...YES... it is a 3D project!!
(with lots of embellishments)



Our FABULOUS sponsor for this challenge is...



The very sweet and generous
Diana is offering 
 a special prize
for one lucky winner!

Magnolia-licious is
Your source for all Magnolia, Wee, Saturated Canary, From The Hollow-Fairy Stamps,
Candibeans Stamps, Dollhouse Collection from Little Darlings Stamps
Alota Mini Stamps,  Wild Rose Studios and Penny Black stamps.

They also have a wonderful selection of dies from various companies like Memory Box,
Magnolia doohickey, Sue Wison dies,  La La Land, Cheery Lynn,
 Marianne and many more!

 Their sister business is Scor-Pal Products where they sell quality made products which are essential tools for serious paper crafters and card makers.
I promise that you will have lots of fun browsing through their shop!

*********


I will be choosing the
Top 5 Winners
for this fun challenge!

And now, with lots of fabulous creations
to inspire you for our
 Green & Pink
I'm so very proud to present
the very talented and creative

Fussy and Fancy Girls!





Gina
Magnolia - Tilda with Big Big Rose


Magnolia Tilda image

Norma
(using Tilda With Big Balloon from Magnolia-licious)






Jo.






 We hope you can pop by the girls blogs
to read about their lovely creations.
They would love a visit from you!

********


You can also enter our challenges via email

We have an email entry blog set up where
your cards are placed, entered into the
challenge via the linking tool and 
commented on by our design team.



********

You have until midnight on 21st April (GMT) to enter

We look forward to seeing your
"Green & Pink" creations!



**Happy Crafting**






we are SO looking forward to being
inspired by our wonderful
Fussy and Fancy followers!!!




7 comments:

KandA said...

Fabulous inspiration from you all. No Mr Linky yet so will pop back later with my card xx
http://kandacreativemoments.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/butterfly-and-fuchsia.html

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Oh my
how stunnig cards
thanks for inspiration
hugs Tamara

Doris Klein said...

WOW... what amazing DT works - just awesome!!!

Hugs
Doris

DT Crafty Time
DT Die Sketchtanten
Kleido’s BastelStüble

Saskia Pullen said...

Cute cards. Green & Pink? Hm.. Sounds like a 80's card to me! Hmm, let me think to chose an image. Hmm. I think I got it. Just come over tonight or tomorrownight to see the image!

Take care,

Saskia Pullen!

Maggie said...

Gorgeous Inspiration makes and a great challenge

MaggieH

Karen Petitt said...

I went very dark and grunge like ladies so I hope that's okay. I hope to be back with another before the challenge ends and thank you for the challenge and wonderful inspirations Karen x

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.