Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 15, 2016

Featured Guest Designer for Challenge #161 "Green & Pink"


Hello once again!
 
********
 
 The Fussy and Fancy girls
are back to introduce
our very talented
Featured
Guest Designer
 
 


Hi my name is Susan Aka Aunty Sue
and my blog is called Aunty Sue's Craft Caven
I live in the North West of England with my Son
and Shetland Sheepdog Buddy.
I have always done some sort of crafting
and even made my Bridesmaids dresses.
However card making has been my main hobby for the last 10 years.
I am on several design teams and not sure if i have a Style.
I think I tend to go with the mood I am in at the time.
I mainly use my Promarkers but have dabbled with pencils
 and Distressed inks
I was delighted to have been asked to GDT for Fussy and Fancy
Thank you for inviting me!
 
Hugs Aunty Sue

Without further ado...her is the STUNNING card that
Aunty Sue has made for us...



Well Susan what can I say!!
This is so very BEAUTIFUL...
your image is simply darling and your colouring
is just gorgeous!!
Your embellishments compliment this sweetheart
so perfectly and your papers, matts and lace
are PERFECT for our
"Green & Pink"
Challenge!!

Thank you Susan for joining us as our Featured Guest Designer at
Fussy and Fancy!!
 
********
 
I hope that you will treat yourself with a visit to 
Susan's blog is simply full of beauty and inspiration!!
 
xx Happy crafting xx
 
 

3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Thank you for the kind words and the opportunity to be featured it was a honor.

Tone K. said...

This was really beautiful Aunty Sue. I love the frame, the bow, design...everything :) Great work ! Thanks for being a GDT :)

Jr. Williams said...

I really love your weblog, Its great to find not absolutely everyone is just posting a ton of rubbish these days!
Birthday present