Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 1, 2016

Featured Guest Designer for Challenge #160-" Pastel Colours"



Hello once again!
********
 The Fussy and Fancy girls
are back to introduce
our very talented
Featured
Guest Designer
Marlies

Here is a little bit about Marlies...

My name is Marlies.
 I live in The Netherlands.
I’ve been married for nearly 35 years,
we have two sons and a daughter.
I’ve always been creative in some sort of way, 
but the last years have kept to making cards.
My style is always feminine with mostly
 lace and flowers, pearls and so on.
I do vary between Vintage cards and Cute cards.
The cute ones I make with stamps which I colour with distress ink. 
Thanks for having me as a featured GDT, I’m very honoured!!
hugs,
Marlies

And here is the GORGEOUS card that Marlies has created for us...

 Oh my goodness Marlies this is so very beautiful!!!
Your image is so soft and lovely...beautifully coloured...
PERFECT for Pat's "Pastel" theme!
The detail is fabulous...love the stitching...
add to that the lace and flowers...
GORGEOUS!!

Thank you Marlies for joining us as our Featured Guest Designer at
Fussy and Fancy!!

********

Now you really MUST pay Marlies a visit...
her blog is simply full of gorgeous creations and inspiration!!

xx Happy crafting xx

2 comments:

Marlies said...

Thank you for having me as your featured GDT. I'm honoured to be here.
hugs, Marlies

Tone K. said...

Oh, this is just soooo adorable, cute and beautiful :)
Thanks for being a GDT Marlies :)