Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 16, 2015

Fussy and Fancy Challenge 150 - Colour Choice! Orange, Black or Purple

 
Happy Friday
Fussy and Fancy followers!

********
 
Our challenge for the next
fortnight is hosted by our
very sweet and super talented

 
Gunn-Eirill
.


Gunn-Eirill here to welcome you to a new challenge at Fussy and Fancy!

It is my turn to host the challenge, and I have chosen Halloween colors,
And remember you don't have to make a card... your project can be anything at all!

The best way to describe my style, well- I really do not know.
 I do make a lot of different projects and styles with paper.
If I had the opportunity, I would just make 3D and altered projects.
 When I work on my projects, the time and place disappear.
When I build my 3D projects, I always use my own templates.
 I find my inspiration almost everywhere, in nature, children's programs, in my daughters messy room , second hand stores and in my own very messy crafting room!
The challenge that Gunn-Eirill has chosen is:
 
Colour Choice
Orange, Black or Purple
 
********
 
We are excited to announce that
is our sponsor for this challenge!
http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/
Whether you like crafting in classic, vintage, rustic, shabby chic or modern style you'll be spoiled for choice! The Ribbon Girl is owned and operated by a mother and daughter team, Mary and Andrea.  They stock an impressive selection of gorgeous ribbons and trims from silk to hessian, and 100 different designs of vintage style, cotton, guipure and flat lace (all ribbon and lace is sold by the metre in continuous lengths whenever possible) hundreds of charms and pendants, all available as single units.
Their Flower Shop is full of pretty flowers and beaded berries and they stock Wild Orchid Crafts, Kort & Godt and many others, in mulberry, cotton paper, satin, organza; they have gorgeous diamante and pearl embellishments; a vast array of buttons, twine, hemp, vintage style brooches, special occasion, bridal and seasonal embellishments. their Christmas Shop is open all year round and they also offer craft essentials such as top-stitch thread, sticky tape, Glossy Accents, Liquid Pearls and Stickles, brooch backs, hair slides, hat pins etc

 

The very sweet and generous Mary,
at The Ribbon Girl,
is offering one very lucky winner

this store voucher!!
 


 
********


 
Here is the Gorgeous project that Gunn-Eirill
has created to help inspire you for
her challenge!
 
 

Wow, Gunn-Eirill!  I love that you used all of the colours!
Your bird house is outstanding!  Every time I look at it
I notice more and more wonderful detail! 
I love that you added an owl! 
This colour combination along with the skeleton heads
and bats make it a wonderful Halloween Decoration!
This is such a special project to proudly showcase in your home!
You never fail to surprise all of us with your beautiful
 and creative projects! 
Thank you so much for sharing your talent with all
of our followers!
 
Gunn-Eirill will be choosing the
Top 5 Winners
for this challenge!
 
********
 


And now, with lots of lovely
Orange, Black or Purple creations to inspire you,
I'm so very proud to introduce
the very talented and creative

Fussy and Fancy Girls!

 
 
 
    Theresa
 
 
Wow! I absolutely love to see how
very different and talented each of the
girls are through their art work!
I hope you can pop by the girls blogs
to read about their lovely creations.
They would love a visit from you!

Now we all look forward to seeing your own
unique and very special style!

********



You can also enter our challenges via email
 
We have an email entry blog set up where
your cards are placed, entered into the
challenge via the linking tool and 
commented on by our design team.
 
 
 
********
 
You have until midnight on
29th October (GMT) to enter

We look forward to seeing your
Orange, Black or Purple creations!

**Happy Crafting**
 

6 comments:

Elena V. said...

Fantastic DT work!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous DT Creations!! I LOVE Gunn-Eirill's birdhouse!! That is amazing!! So much to see.. love the colors.. Just absolutely stunning!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Sentimental Susan}
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

CraftyGirl said...

Such fun playing in your challenge and all the inspiration is amazing! Thank you so much. Hugs :-)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Karon said...

Fabulous DT creations! TFS

Karen Petitt said...

Thank you for the fabulous challenge ladies and awesome inspirations too! I had so much fun playing with orange and black so will do that again Karen x

KandA said...

Stunning DT inspiration xx