Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, May 29, 2015

Fussy and Fancy Challenge 140 - Fun in the Sun

Happy Friday
Fussy and Fancy followers!
We are having a Design Team Call
for any of you who would like the
opportunity to become a
Fussy and Fancy Girl!
Don't be shy!  If you love paper crafting,
and you can create one card or project a month,
go here for more details!

********
 
Our challenge for the next
fortnight is hosted by our
very sweet and talented
Nikki
 
Hi, I’m Nikki and I live in Sydney, Australia.
I’m a wife and mother to 4 girls who are 19yrs, 16yrs, 15yrs and 13yrs.
I’m lucky to work from home in our business which gives me plenty of crafty time too.
Actually I would say I craft more than I work but everything still gets done….lol
My current passions are colouring with my Copic Markers, creating 3D projects
with my Silhouette Cameo and Cardmaking. Over the years I have done
many crafts including sewing, patchwork & quilting, knitting, crochet, macramé,
cross-stitch and smocking.

I hope you all enjoy our ‘Fun in the Sun’ challenge and I can’t wait to see what you create.
 
 
As Nikki said, the challenge she has chosen is:
 
Fun in the Sun
 
Here is the Adorable
"Fun in the Sun"
Project that Nikki has created
to share with all of us!
Shut the front door!!
Eeek!  This Beach Van is OUTSTANDING!
Nikki, we love the design papers and the super fun button headlights!
I love how your adorable Magnolia beach girl has pulled this
van right up onto the sand next to the sea side!
The surf boards tell us exactly how she will be spending her
sunny days at the beach!
What wonderful detail!  We like the striped awning and the cracked open
front window to allow a pleasant breeze from the sea!
This is such a fun scene!
 
 
Nikki will be choosing the
Top 5 Winners
for this super fun challenge!

********
We are excited to announce
that Magnolia-licious
is our sponsor for this challenge!
http://www.magnoliastamps.us/

The very sweet and generous
Diana is offering 
 a special prize
for one lucky winner!
 
Magnolia-licious is
Your source for all Magnolia, Wee, Saturated Canary, From The Hollow-Fairy Stamps,
Candibeans Stamps, Dollhouse Collection from Little Darlings Stamps
Alota Mini Stamps,  Wild Rose Studios and Penny Black stamps.
 
They also have a wonderful selection of dies from various companies like Memory Box,
Magnolia doohickey, Sue Wison dies,  La La Land, Cheery Lynn,
 Marianne and many more!

 Their sister business is Scor-Pal Products where they sell quality made products which are essential tools for serious paper crafters and card makers.
I promise that you will have lots of fun browsing through their shop!
 
 
******** 
 
And now, with lots of wonderful
"Fun in the Sun"
 ideas to inspire you,
I'm so very proud to introduce
the very talented and creative

Fussy and Fancy Girls!

Ivonne






Nathalie


Norma


 
 



 
 

I hope you can pop by the girls blogs
to read about their lovely creations.
They would love a visit from you!

********


You can also enter our challenges via email
 
We have an email entry blog set up where
your cards are placed, entered into the
challenge via the linking tool and 
commented on by our design team.
 
 
 
********
 
You have until midnight on
11th June (GMT) to enter

We look forward to seeing your

Fun in the Sun, creations!

**Happy Crafting**
 


3 comments:

Marjeta said...

Saw all creations from DT group. They are very beautiful. Super work.

Marjeta

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

Patty Sue 2 said...

Wonderful challenge Nikki! DT your work is fabulous. Thanks for letting me join in on the fun!