Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, May 1, 2015

Fussy and Fancy Challenge 138 - Lots of Flowers!

Happy Friday
Fussy and Fancy followers!

********
 
Our challenge for the next
fortnight is hosted by our
very sweet and talented

 
Hi, my name is Nathalie and I live in France near Paris. I’m teaching at primary
school during the day.

Then, I have been sharing my card making blog with my sister, Celine.

I love coloring with my Copics
even when colouring with other  mediums.

I love embellishments!
I like to use butterflies, clocks and die cuts. I often use flowers,

strass and pearls on my cards.
    I hope that you have fun creating with lots of flowers!
Hugs, Nathalie 


 

The challenge Nathalie has chosen is:
 
Lots of Flowers
 
Here is the gorgeous card that
Nathalie has created for her
Lots of flowers challenge


What a lovely card, Nathalie!  It's so very delicate
with the soft blue and white flower embellishments.
I really like the pretty lace teamed up with all of the cream and white
 lacey die cuts.
Your colouring is outstanding! I love the pop of pink that
you added when colouring the flowers!
 

Nathalie will be choosing the
 top 5 winners
for this challenge!
 
 

********
 
We are excited to announce
 
is our sponsor for
 this challenge!
 
http://www.liveandlovecrafts.com/
 

 is a craft store in the UK where all of us

want to sit with a cup of tea or coffee and

spend hours drooling, I mean, looking on the

 at all of the gorgeous crafting supplies that
we could dream about!
 
The owner, Sandy, is especially passionate about
the Vintage and Shabby Chic style!
 
Sandy, has managed to bring the best
Vintage craft products from Scandinavia
and worldwide suppliers alike, into her store!
She is continuously adding a huge
range of products and brands!
 
She is especially passionate about
excellent customer service!
 
I happen to know from personal experience,
that Sandy will contact you the very same
day or less than an hour later.
 She answers any questions you might have
and she is so very nice!
 
The very sweet, generous and lovely owner,
of Live and Love Crafts,
Sandy Mathis,
is offering one very lucky winner
this store voucher!!

 


http://www.liveandlovecrafts.com/
 
******** 
 
And now, with lots of lovely
 ideas to inspire you,
I'm so very proud to introduce
the very talented and creative

Fussy and Fancy Girls!

 Norma
 
I hope you can pop by the girls blogs
to read about their lovely creations.
They would love a visit from you!




********


You can also enter our challenges via email
 
We have an email entry blog set up where
your cards are placed, entered into the
challenge via the linking tool and 
commented on by our design team.
 
 
 
********
 
You have until midnight on
14th May (GMT) to enter

We look forward to seeing your
 creations with lots of flowers!

 
**Happy Crafting**
 




5 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Awesome presentation from DT
hugs :)

Karen Petitt said...

Thank you for another fun and fabulous challenge and such awesome DT inspirations too Karen

CraftyGirl said...

Wonderful challenge, thank you for all the inspiration and eye candy! :-)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Bunny said...

Cute DT cards and projects. Thanks for the challenge.

Karen said...

Stunning DT creations once again! I'm always so inspired by this team. Thank you for another beautiful challenge! (If random.org decides to choose me for the prize, please re-do it since I'm on their DT! Thank you!) Have a lovely day!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen