Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, May 2, 2014

Challenge 113 - Spring Colours and our BIG CANDY BLOG HOP!

Happy Friday
Fussy and Fancy followers!

********
We will be announcing 
the winner of
Marianne Designs
candy prize
along with
Ivonne's Top 5 picks
and our new
Featured Guest Designer
next Friday, 9th May.
Please pop by then to see if you
are amongst the winners!

********
Our challenge for the next
fortnight is hosted by our
very talented

Katharina
 
 
Hi!  My name is Katharina and I'm a 59 year old
Swedish spoken Finn.
 
I live in the City of Vasa, Finland
and my husband and I have four children
that are all grown and 5 wonderful grandchildren
that make me so happy.
I love them all so much!
Ida 12 yrs, Vilma 7 yrs,  Amanda 1.3 yrs,
Milla 10 months, and emil 1 month. 

I have always been interested in anything crafty!
For the time being it is card making,  paper mache'
sewing and needle felting.
I am always open to trying new things!
Sometimes I like pretty things, such as blings,
laces and ribbons.
Then the following day, I will feel like doing
fantasy, mystic and abstract paperwork.
 
Traveling to different countries is inspiring me too.
I'm working as a leisure guide for Seniors (retired people)
 
I look forward to you visiting
my blog to see my
Spring Colours card
along with the candy that I am offering!
 
Kind regards Katharina Wikholm
 
 
 
The challenge Katharina has chosen is:

Spring Colours
 
 
 
Katharina will be choosing the
Top 5 Winners
for this challenge!


********
Now here is the really exciting part!

Our sponsors for this challenge are

THE FUSSY AND FANCY GIRLS!!

That's right!  The girls are inviting
you to join our

Big Candy Blog Hop!

Simply hop from one of their
blogs to the next and
see their beautiful
Spring Colour creations
along with a special candy at
each of their blogs for you to win!

You do not have to enter this
challenge in order to hop!
Simply become a follower
of this
Fussy and Fancy challenge blog
and start hopping!
Don't forget to comment on the blogs as
you go along!
Your first hop stop will be with our
host for this challenge,
Katharina!


Here is the blog hop order
You have until

midnight on 15th May (GMT) to hop!
 





Now onto our Spring Colours Challenge!
We hope that you can join in on the fun!
You could be our next featured guest designer
or be one of Katharina's Top 5 picks!

********


You can also enter our challenges via email

We have an email entry blog set up where
your cards are placed, entered into the
challenge via the linking tool and 
commented on by our design team.

Email:  fussyandfancy@hotmail.com

********

You have until midnight on
15th May (GMT) to enter


We look forward to seeing your
"Spring Colour" creations!

**Happy Crafting**
 

 

7 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thank you for the AWESOME blog hop! You have a very talented DT - I enjoyed seeing all the different styles - fabulous inspiration - thank you! I will be back to enter your challenge tomorrow - I have my card all ready and I need to post it on my blog. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Jennifer said...

Thank you for a lovely challenge theme and your DT are sooooo talented!

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Puff puff pant pant. I have just completed the HOP, and what an incredible journey of inspiration. Thank you so much for such a wonderful event. Judy DT

Junhild said...

Thanks for sharing so much inspiratins on the blog hop:) So much talented ladies:) really fun:)

Junhild

catherine said...

Thanks for the chance of your blog hop and such wonderful projects from the DT on my visits
x catherine

Sandra said...

Thank you for the blog hop! So much inspiration :)
Hugs, Sandra

Debbie said...

Really enjoyed this theme and the blog hop was amazing.Inspiring creations from you all.Such talent.Hugs Debbie x