Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 26, 2013

Guest Designer for Challenge 87 Vintage


Hello and happy Friday

********

Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are happy to introduce
our very talented guest designer

Ginny Getty

Here's a little bit about Ginny:

I live in northern California, in the foothills of the Sierras, with
my husband Scott.  I love and teach the paper arts, from book
making, iris folding, paper sculpting, rubber stamping
to zentangles.

As my "rubber room" is filled beyond capacity I find myself
turning more and more to digis for new fun images.

Something I swore I would never do (determined to remain a
rubber purist!).  Now my favourite artists include Mo Manning
of the Digital Pencil, Megan Suarez of Dilly Beans and Sassy
Cheryl who are all among so many talented artists in their field.

Here's hoping that you colour with abandon, create wildly and
always make what amuses you!

Here's the gorgeous card that Ginny
has made for our current challenge

Vintage



We love the blend of colours
used to create your background
over stamping with your vintage
stamp and swirls.  

Combined with your flowers
and ribbon it makes a great 
vintage themed card.

We hope you can visit Ginny's blog

RubberMAD

to read more about her card and how she
made it.  You'll be in for a treat when you
take the time to see more of her work

It's been a real pleasure Ginny  - thank you!



xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx






2 comments:

Sazzle said...

Fab vintage themed card Ginny, thanks for bringing us such a treat for your guest design spot :-)


xx Sazzle xx

~ginny said...

Thank you for the opportunity!! It was great fun!
~ginny