Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 5, 2012

Challenge 73 - Easel Card


Happy Friday Fussy and Fancy followers

********

Our new guest designer and top 5 will be
announced next Friday (12th October) so
please pop back then to see if you
are amongst the winners

Updated:  The new guest designer
and top 5 can be found here

********

Before we announce the new challenge
we have some more sad news.  Anda
(Flying Fresian) will be leaving us
and this is her last challenge

We'd like to thank her for all of her
inspiration over the last 6 months and
hope to see her out there in blogland

Thanks Anda! xx

********

We'd also like to introduce you to some
new members to our design team

Vicki Parson, Mel Hookham,
Nathalie Lauvie, Shell Shirley
& Suzanne Anderson

********


(click on my photo to visit my blog)

You may remember Vicki from our
last guest designer spot
(see post below for more details)

We loved Vicki's work and were
so pleased when she accepted
our invitation to join
the design team

********


(click on my photo to visit my blog)

Hi, I'm a Mother and Grandmother
and I work for the NHS

My life is so busy......

I'm addicted to ink, rubber & Tim
Holtz and have a passion for hearts

********


(click on my photo to visit my blog)

Hi I'm Suzanne and I've been married for 30 years
 and have 2 grown up sons.  For those that visit
the DoCrafts site I'm known as Suzanne2

I started making cards 4 years ago when  I
couldn't find the perfect card for my sons 25th
so I came home and googled 'handmade cards'
and a whole new world opened up to me and
I've been hooked ever since!

I'm lucky enough to be able to stay at home
and craft as I don't work.  I fill my day with the
usual boring stuff but I still find plenty of time for
crafting and I love trying new techniques.  I really
enjoy stamping and colouring with my promarkers
and copics and watching the images come to life

Card making is my passion and I can't wait to join
in the fun at Fussy and Fancy

********


(click on my photo to visit my blog)

Hello my name's Nathalie and I live near Paris in France.
I teach in a primary school and have been making cards
now for almost 5 years.  I began with stamps and then
I discovered digi's and markers, especially copics!

Being part of a design team is new for me, but I am
very excited to work with such talented ladies

********


(click on my photo to visit my blog)

Hi my name's Shell and I'm a forty something year
old crafter.  I live on the Wirral with my hubby
Kev and our youngest son and have an older
son who lives not too far away with his
girlfriend and our adorable Granddaughter
Courtney Rose.  It's so true what they say
about grandchildren, they are your reward
for putting up with your kids as teenagers
ha, ha, ha ........

I have been making cards for about
7 years now and I just love colouring.  I mostly
use digital stamps because I love the fact that I can
make them any size I want

********

Vicki, Suzanne & Shell will be
joining Team B so you'll see their
fab designs in the challenge below

Nathalie & Mel will be joining
Team A so you'll have to wait
until the next challenge before
you get to see their talents

Welcome to the design team ladies!

********

Our challenge for the next fortnight is:

EASEL CARDS

As you know there are so many different
versions of easel cards and we can't wait
to see if anyone creates a new style
that we haven't seen before!

Here are our talented design team
with a bit of inspiration:



 
We hope you have fun with this challenge!
You have until midnight on
18th October GMT to enter



xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx



8 comments:

Sazzle said...

A great selection of easel cards from the design team.

Welcome to Vicki, Nathalie, Mel, Suzanne and Shell :-)


xx Sazzle xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Gorgeous cards ladies and a big welcome to the newbies. xx

Teresa said...

WOW! fantastic DT cards, great inspiration. Welcome to your newbies. Hugs Teresa xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the awesome introduction!! :) I'm thrilled to be apart of this wonderful design team! Gorgeous inspiration as always from everyone!! BIG HUGS

Linda said...

Great cards and welcome to all the new DT members especially Suzanne, and Hi to Sazzle, so much inspiration that I may have to start joining in with challenges xx

Chriss America Real said...

I don't know all the new DT gals but I know Vicki & Shell and I LOVE their work! Congrats Ladies!

Hugs,

Chriss

Unknown said...

Fab easel cards DT. Love this style of card...luv annie

The Craft Bucket said...

Fabulous creations from the team. Jane x