Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, September 28, 2012

Guest Designer for Challenge 72 - Trip Around The World


Hello and Happy Friday!

Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are very proud to announce our 
very talented guest designer


Here is a little bit about Heather:

Hi, I'm Heather *waves*
This is one of the hardest things for me to do......
A write up about ME!!!!!

I'll start by letting you know that I'm a Christian,
I love the Lord and do all I can to put him first in my life.
I've been married to a wonderful man that God blessed
me with for a little over 14 years now.  He's my best
friend and the love of my life.  I'm a homeschooling
Mommy of two sweet kiddos and we love spending
time together and often drive each other crazy!

I LOVE creating and I LOVE coffee - I LOVE IT!
From the time I was very young, I've been drawing, painting
and creating anyway I could.  My Mom is amazing and has
always kept us involved in crafting and creating.  As I got
older she started having craft classes with  some church
friends and there was always a fresh pot of coffee brewing
and sweet treats.  We had loads of fun!

When I got too busy for creating, I just lost something, I
had to find that release and joy again and I stumbled
upon card making and never looked back.  I've been
making cards for about 5 years now and have been
designing stamps going on 3 years.  With my love of
coffee there could only be one name for my shop
"Fresh Brewed Designs"!
I always have a fresh pot of coffee brewing and get to
'hang out' with my online friends while we create together

Well, that's me!  I hope I didn't bore you too badly
Thank you Fussy and Fancy for the chance to be featured.
It's such and honour and I appreciate it so much!

And here is the lovely card that
Heather made for our

Trip Around The World challenge

using one of her own stamps
called 'I'll Take Mine To Go"



What a perfect stamp for our travel
theme, she looks like she's having a
great time sightseeing and shopping
during her holiday!

We love the fun layout of your card
and the warm colours of your travel
themed design paper

Your colouring is beautiful and just
look at all the fun texture you added
with fabric, lace and embellishments

We hope you can visit
Heather's blog

Heather's Coffee Break

to read more about her card and
to see more of her wonderful work

It's been a real pleasure Heather - thank you!


xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx



3 comments:

Sazzle said...

Thanks Heather for bringing us such a brilliant card for your guest designer slot and so fantastic that you could showcase one of your own stamps too :-)


xx Sazzle xx

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh my - I get so embarrassed when I reread anything about myself. sheesh! :/

Thank you all for the chance to be featured. I love all of the beautiful designs the DT have to share so often. Fussy and Fancy has a very talented and sweet group of women who not only inspire others but send glittery hugs to everyone along the way!

Sending smiles to you all,
Heather D.

Sheryl said...

Congratulations, Heather! Your card is gorgeous and I loved reading about the craft classes your mom would have at church with coffee and sweet treats! Such special memories! You have a wonderful talent for designing stamps and card making! It's been a real treat to have you join us!
Big Warm Hugs, Sheryl