Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Winner and Top 5 for Challenges 51 and 52

Hello Fussy and Fancy friends, we hope you are all recovering from the holiday season and getting back into the swing of things. Here are the winner and Top 5 of the last 2 challenges. 

Challenge 51 winner and Top 5 are...

Winner of 4 digi stamps from MelJen's Designs is #27 Mary C. Congratulations Mary please email us at fussyandfancy@gmail.com to claim your prize. 

Here are your random numbers:
27 
Timestamp: 2012-01-04 22:09:30 UTC


Here are the fabulous creation from Challenge 51's Top 5. 





Challenge 52 winner and Top 5 are...

Winner of 7 digis from Bugaboo Stamps 
and 3 digis from Freshly Brewed Designs is lucky # 13 Cathy. Congratulations Cathy please email use at fussyandfancy@gmail.com to claim your prize.
Here are your random numbers:
13 
Timestamp: 2012-01-04 22:38:03 UTC


Another set of fabulous creations from Challenge 52's Top 5.






Thank you all for playing along, don't forget to grab your Top 5 badge from the sidebar. 

Check out our current challenge

8 comments:

CraftyC said...

Thankyou, have taken blinkie. Happy New Year to you all!
Clairexx

Martina said...

Wow...I made it under the Top 5 =) Hoorrray!! I have grabbed the Blinkie and Happy New Year as well!
Martina

coops said...

wow, thanks so much ladies for picking my card as one of your top 5.huge congrats to the other lucky winners :D

xx coops xx

Annette said...

Thanks so much for picking me as one of your top 5. I'm so honoured. Thanks so much. Annette (Netty) xx

Sandie said...

Thank you for choosing me in your Top 3. I have nabbed the blinkie for my blog :)

Helen said...

Thank you for choosing my card in the Top 3! :0)
Helen x

Mary C said...

Thank you so much for choosing me as one of your winners. I am very excited! Congrats to all the other winners, wonderful creations ladies!
Happy Creating,
Mary C

BrossArtAddiction said...

Thanks for choosing me to be in your top 5! I didn't catch it until now, sos orry! Congrats to the other ladies too! Beautiful picks! :D

Hugz,
xx Tracey xx